The Winkler Campground is located at 600 Park Street, within walking distance of the cities downtown and the Winkler Centennial Golf Course.
Due to the construction of the Meridian Exhibition Centre, the Winkler Campground will be open at a limited capacity for the 2019 season.
The campground will open on Friday, May 17 and close on Monday, October 14.
For assistance, call 204-325-8212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sites 2-14 (15 amp sites)
- Sites 15-17 & 19-26 (30 amp sites)
- The maximum camper length for all sites is 30 feet
- Any camper that requires air conditioning must use a 30 amp site
- Tents are only allowed in sites 1 - 9. Maximum number of tents per site is 2.
- Check in time is 3:00 pm, Check out time is 11:00 am.
Services include drinking water, dumping station and washroom and shower facilities.
- Campers requesting a refund must complete the Refund Request Form.
- All refunds are subject to a $25 Administration Fee
- Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to stay will not be eligible for a refund
- Credit Card payments will be reversed. Cash, debit or cheque payments are refunded by cheque and mailed out from the City Administration Office within four to six weeks.
I agree to abide by the following rules and policies:
- Check in is 3:00 pm. Check out is 11:00 am. All campers are asked to check-in at the Aquatic Centre Front Desk
- Four adults or one family is allowed per campsite (a family is defined as parents, with children under 18).
- Each campsite is designated to accommodate one camping unit. If you wish to set up a tent, additional fees may apply. Please see the attendant for permission
- The City of Winkler is not responsible for any damages or thefts that may occur. Please lock up your valuables
- Campfires are allowed but must be contained within the campfire ring. All fires must be extinguished before leaving your site or going to bed. Campfires are intended for firewood only, not trash or debris
- Up to two pets per site are welcome, but dogs must remain leashed AT ALL TIMES. Pets must be inside at night and if are found to be causing a nuisance because of barking or other behaviour, you may be asked to leave the site and forfeit your fees. Please clean up after your pets immediately.
- Quiet hours are from 11pm to 8am. Campers who disregard this policy may be asked to leave the campground and will forfeit their fees. Alcohol is permitted within the campsite ONLY and any disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Fireworks and weapons of any kind are not permitted
- Only one vehicle per site is allowed in the Campground area. Any additional vehicles may be parked at the main parking lot in front of the pool. Please ensure your guests do not abuse this privilege, violators may be towed.
- Campers with air conditioning will require a 30 amp site (Sites 15-26)
- Maximum RV length is 30 feet.
- The speed limit in the campground is 15 km/h.