Main content of the website

  • font sizeA
  • A
  • A

Service Requests

You can also use this form to submit your utility meter reading by selecting the "Utility Meter Reading Submission" message type. 

Do you have a service request or question for the council or staff of Winkler? Simply fill out the form below and we will be sure to tend to your request at our earliest opportunity:

NOTE: For emergencies please call 911

Info! Required Fields *